However, right now in my life my timeline revolves around the belly you see above. And I'm at Week 24. I should write GFTW 24 (that's my world).
So I'm going to combine the New Year Week 1 with my Belly of the Week 24 and simply say that for this week I want to be mindful of the following 12 Steps to Being with Source by Wayne Dyer:
I've written about these before, and have had them tucked in my organizer now for 10 years. Yup, on the same piece of paper. And I've relied on this list through out the ~10 years. Off and on. In and out. Through cycles of my life. They've always been with me.
So I want to share the 12 Steps to Being with Source with you:
1. Want more for others than you want for yourself.
2. Think from the end. Begin to see yourself around the people/events you want in your life. See yourself with what you want. Act as if it's already here. Awareness that I am thinking it's already here.
3. Be an appreciator in your life. Look for that which is valuable rather than worthless.
4. Stay in rapport with source energy. your job here is to be in a state of harmony with source.
5. Understand this about resistance. Every thought that you have that is not from your eminent source i.e. 'it can't happen' is resistance. It's right because that's what you believe.
6.Contemplate yourself as surrounded by th conditions which you want to produce.
7. Understand the art of allowing. Take the path of least resistance. Here I am and here is source, what's the easiest way to get there.
8.Practice radical humility. You are not this body. You are a divine source.
9. Be in a constant state of gratitude.
10. Keep in mind that you can never resolve a problem by condemning it. If you use shame, it's not going to help.
11. Play the match game. Always ask yourself if you're matched up with the field of intention.
In particular, I want to be mindful of steps 1, 8 and 12 as they're calling out to me most. If I can allow myself to contemplate these steps a few minutes each day- be it in the morning, while standing in line, driving, etc...I will be happy.
Happy first week of the New Year to YOU! Now, I'd love to know do any of these steps resonate for you to kick off your year? Which one the most?